WHAT I BELIEVE
With so many ‘wayward and strange’ teachings, false doctrines, and unknown philosophies in our world, which I believe is a sign of the times, I believe that it is important that two things are established.
Although, God has placed within me, as He has with everyone, a unique gift to be shared with the world, I am a man under authority.
I believe this fact is important because so many in our world and culture today are not submitted to anyone. There are so many ‘independent leaders’ who are not submitted to anyone’s leadership, and as a result, spiritually uncovered.
My current Pastor is Pastor Tommy Kyllonen and Crossover Church. My spiritual covering is with The Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship. I also have a Personal Board of Directors where 8 (eight) Pastors and Bishops personally cover me, hold me accountable and offer regular insight and wisdom into my life, family, ministry, career and decisions.
These are the credible, wisdom-filled, and anointed leaders who cover me in wisdom, direction, prayer, and ministry. Without their support, I would not be able to serve in ministry and provide my gift to the world!
Side note: If you are reading this, and you are in leadership, but currently not submitted to anyone in leadership that is credible and ‘of good report’, I want to encourage you to get covered IMMEDIATELY! If you are wondering how to proceed, Send us an email , and we can provide you with some direction on how you can get spiritually covered and even discuss the benefits of being covered.
What I personally ascribe to as a point of theological reference is:
- I believe in the Triune God – the Eternally Self-Existent, “I AM”, the Creator of heaven and earth and Redeemer of mankind manifested in three persons; Almighty Father, Divine Son and Holy Ghost.
- I believe in the Bible as the inspired, infallible Word of God, inerrant in the original autographs and the only rule of faith, guide for practice and indisputable and ultimate authority of the Revelation of God, His Will and His Way.
- I believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, the incarnation of the Father, born of a virgin, very God of every God for, and by whom all things were created.
- I believe in the substitutionary atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He, by the grace of God tasted death for every man and that all must be born again through faith in Him or are forever lost. Redemption is accomplished by the cross and blood of our Lord. Jesus Christ, by grace through faith, believing in the heart that God raised Him from the dead. Salvation is by Jesus Christ and none other for God has highly exalted Him and given a name, which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, earth and those under the earth. I further believe that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the Glory of God the Father.
- I believe in the physical resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and that He ascended bodily into the heaven and is now at the right hand of the Father as our Mediator, High Priest and Advocate.
- I believe in water baptism and Holy Communion – The Lord’s Supper as the ordinances of the church to be observed as public declaration of salvation through Jesus Christ and the commemoration of His death, burial and resurrection in victory over satan, death, hell and the grave.
- I believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ both for His Saints and with His Saints in reign to victory.
- I believe in the authority of the believer over the enemy satan, and the victory to be gained by the exercise of that authority in the areas of deliverance, healing and holiness.
- I believe in the personality and reality of satan as the enemy of the Kingdom of God, Saints of God and of the Lord; and in his ultimate defeat by the Lord Jesus Christ and potential defeat in the lives of spirit filled believers clothed in the Armor of God.
- I believe healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every Believer.
- (Isaiah 53:5 and so many other verses)