It’s the END of another year!
Traffic is heavier. Stores are more full. Restaurant To Go Orders are high. Delivery companies (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.) are racking up the miles.
And…the gyms are less full. Office Christmas and Holiday parties are in high demand. Social media is abuzz with pictures of desserts, Christmas trees, Christmas lights…and on and on.
I have. Often. So…a few years ago, I started getting into a rhythm of things that I should do every December.
Here’s my random list. What would you add to my list?
Great (and random) things to do for the next few days, until the new year hits:
1) Clean out your closets
2) Clean out your email inbox
3) Delete unnecessary Apps on your phone
4) Scan, declutter your office
5) Work through your contacts, update information, delete old information, delete unnecessary contacts
6) Get your home office / bills / etc organized
7) Clean up your social media accounts, etc.
8) Make sure your tax and financial details are together
9) WRITE down and write out your goals…
10) If you’re married, go over any financial details and updates since your last budget meeting…
11) Make a list of the books you want to read (put them on a list in Amazon, so that you’ll have it organized…)
12) Clean out your car (actually get it deep cleaned if necessary)
13) Clean out your voicemail and text message (Raise your hands if you’re horrible with VM and Text!)
14) Take clothes and big blankets to the cleaners OR get clothes that you’ve left at the cleaners!
15) Make sure you have all of your important docs, etc. organized (passports, insurances, birth records, marriage licenses, etc.)
WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU ADD TO THIS LIST…???